• Billiontech ("Billiontech" or "we" or "our"), refers to Billiontech Pvt Ltd, a corporate entity registered under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office in Bangalore, India. Billiontech facilitates transactions between borrowers and lenders. This includes, among others, working capital loans, invoice finance, dealer finance and vendor finance. Billiontech also enables digitisation of corporate supply chains including providing invoice payment and collection services to vendors and dealers of corporates through multiple modes like third-party payment gateways.
• Site means www.billiontech.in and www.billiontech.ai which are owned and managed by Billiontech Pvt Ltd.
• You/Your/User/End User: shall mean a legal person or a natural person who is at least 18 years of age and could legally enter into a contract in India and could use the services and products provided on the Site in accordance with the terms and conditions recorded hereinafter and has agreed to become a user of this Site.
• Every effort has been made to ensure, that the information contained on the Site is correct, however Billiontech makes no warranty as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or correctness of any information made available.
• By using this Site, you ("you" or the "End User") agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions" or "T&C" or "Terms") that we have provided. If you do not wish to agree to these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using this Site.
• If the User is asked to register with the Site and create an account, all registration information must be correct, complete, and promptly updated by the User each time it changes.
• If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact Billiontech on email@example.com
Billiontech provides End Users with the ability to upload and view invoices, pay invoices using digital modes enabled by third-party payment gateways, track receipts and send/receive various alerts and reports. The list of Products and Services provided may change from time to time and without prior notice.
• These Terms apply to the users of this Site. By using this Site (other than to read this T&C for the first time), user agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof.
• The right to use this Site is personal to the user and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User's password(s), if any.
• User acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of Billiontech, and Billiontech shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. While it is Billiontech’s objective is to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of Billiontech, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time.
• Billiontech shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of Billiontech, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, Billiontech may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information, may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
• Billiontech grants you a limited license to access and make use of the Site. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site, uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in Billiontech’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Billiontech’s infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
• You may not bypass any measures used by Billiontech to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by Billiontech. By using this Site and by accepting to agree to these terms and conditions you also agree that you shall not hack or otherwise hire some third party to hack the Site or use any other unauthorized means without a written consent by Billiontech and access any third-party information. You shall in such an event be liable of a criminal offence and Billiontech shall institute appropriate legal proceedings to claim damages. Billiontech also reserves rights to institute proceedings in accordance with the law relating to intellectual property rights violation or infringement available to it in case the misuse of this Site is by a person or an entity that is based outside India. In any event, the jurisdiction to institute any protective proceedings shall vest with Billiontech within the jurisdiction of Bengaluru, India.
The billiontech.in Service is not available to persons under the age of 18 or of unsound mind or who are declared insolvent or to any Users suspended or removed from the system by Billiontech for any reason. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, Users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring their billiontech.in account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the billiontech.in or the Site.
• In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services or goods under the laws as applicable in India.
• You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Billiontech has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Billiontech has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
• Billiontech considers provision of wrong information on this Site willingly an act that would constitute misrepresentation, fraud and cheating. If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
• You agree to notify Billiontech immediately about any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Billiontech reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion. In the event, Billiontech finds that the information shared by the User of the website is incorrect or that the User is in breach of terms or conditions of the Site then Billiontech may add the name and details of such person in the list of persons who are blacklisted from using this Site.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all phone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of this Site and all charges related thereto. Billiontech shall not be liable for any damages to the End User's equipment resulting from the use of this Site.
• The User understands and provides consent that all information and documents provided by the User on the Site may be shared with Billiontech’s lending partners (banks and financial institutions) for the purpose of processing requests for availing loans/finance/invoice discounting as well as for processing any requests for modifications, repayments and any instructions/information/messages related to the aforesaid loans/finance/invoice discounting.
• Billiontech shall act on or implement an instruction only after verifying User’s login ID and password. The User hereby expressly authorizes Billiontech to act on or implement such instructions without being required to carry out any additional checks or any other authentications. It is also agreed by and between the User and Billiontech that Billiontech shall rely on the User’s ability to manage and control access to the Site by its employees, consultants, or agents, and that any instructions or documents received by Billiontech through the Site shall be deemed to be from personnel with the authority to send the instructions or documents on behalf of the User.
• The User shall develop and maintain adequate internal security procedures to prevent unauthorised access to the Site. In particular, the User shall ensure that access to the login IDs, passwords and/or any other authentication method to access the Site is strictly controlled and the User shall be solely responsible for its use and Billiontech shall in no way be responsible and / or liable in respect thereof.
• The User hereby irrevocably agrees and consents to the transmission of communications through the Internet, and acknowledges that the Internet is not necessarily a secure mode of communication and delivery system, and understands the confidentiality and other risks associated with it and the User hereby indemnifies Billiontech in respect thereof.
• In case of invoices, purchase orders, or any other trade documents or related instructions uploaded on the Site, Billiontech shall not be responsible or be made responsible for or be made a party to any dispute with respect to the quality/ quantity / merchantability of the supplies made or received by the User.
• This Site and any individual sites or merchant-specific, city-specific, or state-specific sites now or hereinafter contained within or otherwise available through external hyperlinks with our Site (the "Microsites") are private property. All interactions on this Site and/or the Microsites must comply with these Terms and Conditions.
• All End Users shall restrict any and all activity in connection with the use of this Site and the Microsites to that which involves lawful purposes only. End User shall not post or transmit through this Site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or any material which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Billiontech express prior, written approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to Products or Services. Any conduct by an End User that in Billiontech’s exclusive discretion restricts or inhibits any other End User from using or enjoying this Site and/or any of the Microsites is strictly prohibited. End User shall NOT use this Site or any of the Microsites to advertise or perform any commercial, religious, political, or non-commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users of this Site and/or the Microsites to become users of other on- or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with Billiontech.
• The foregoing provisions of this Section apply equally to and are for the benefit of Billiontech, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third-party users, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
By posting communications on or through this Site, User shall be deemed to have granted to Billiontech a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licensees.
You agree, understand, and confirm that the debit card or other bank-related details provided by you for availing of services on Billiontech will be correct and accurate and you shall not use any card which is un-lawfully owned by you; thus you must not pay or attempt to pay using fraudulent card information. Further the said card information will not be utilized and shared by Billiontech with any third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation, or court order. Billiontech will not be liable for any credit card, debit card or bank fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively yours.
Please note that there may be certain instructions to remit payments or seek rendition of services that Billiontech is unable to accept and these shall be cancelled. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any instruction or registering you on our portal as a User.
Billiontech reserves the right to recover the cost of Service(s) and Product(s), collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. Billiontech reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
• Billiontech, its associates and partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, Billiontech assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data, payment instruction, or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site. You expressly understand and agree that Billiontech and its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Billiontech has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from use of the Site, sale and supply of Products or any related goods and services.
• You understand and acknowledge that the provision of services on this Site by Billiontech requires the use of third-party bank and payment infrastructure, including bank accounts, escrow/virtual accounts, NEFT/RTGS/UPI, payment gateways, etc. While we will make our best effort to execute all instructions in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any monetary or other damages caused due to delays in making or collecting payments, transferring funds, or executing any other financial transactions using the aforesaid third-party infrastructure.
• This limitation of liability section shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provision contained in any of the documents comprising this Agreement. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
• The User further with immediate effect waives any right which may have accrued to it from using the Site to initiate any legal action against Billiontech. User also acknowledges that the accuracy of the details depicted on the Site is based on the information that is provided to Billiontech. In case there is a non-disclosure of information to Billiontech, or details or information is not found to be correct, Billiontech shall not be responsible for any claims or liabilities.
• You agree to indemnify and hold Billiontech (and its officers, directors, agents, shareholders, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this T&C, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this T&C or arising out of fraudulent transactions, misrepresentation of information or data, violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this T&C. • You hereby indemnify Billiontech and agree to keep it indemnified, saved, harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses incurred, suffered or paid by Billiontech or required to be incurred, suffered or paid by Billiontech and also against all demands, actions, suits proceedings made, filed, instituted against Billiontech, in connection with or arising out of or in connection with or pursuant to or relating to:
o any instructions and/or information/ intimation generated or received by/given to Billiontech following the process of instructions and/or information/ intimation as provided in these Terms which Billiontech acts upon believing the same in good faith to be true and correct; and/or
o any unauthorised or fraudulent instruction, intimation and/ or authorisation to Billiontech under this Agreement resulting from Your negligence;
o any delay or cancellation of a payment instruction, payment collection, funds transfer, or any other financial transaction related to the use of this Site;
provided that the User shall not be liable to indemnify Billiontech for any financial loss which may be suffered or incurred by Billiontech arising out of any gross negligence or wilful misconduct on the part of Billiontech.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Billiontech will communicate with you through any of the mode using email, SMS, and telephone or all of them or any other mode. Account holders must provide a valid email address and contact telephone and/ or mobile number to Billiontech for this purpose. Please note Billiontech will not be able to contact the customer in case customer’s number is part of DNC (Do Not Call) list as generated by TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India). In this case we request customers to call us on our contact number. When you use the Site or send emails to Billiontech, you are communicating with Billiontech electronically. You consent to receive communications from Billiontech electronically.
From time to time, Billiontech will also send you marketing material. If you do not wish to receive such material, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the electronic marketing communication or by writing to contact@@billiontech.com
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
• The Site may provide End Users with the ability to send email messages to other End Users and non-End Users and to post messages on the Site. Billiontech is under no obligation to review any messages; information or content ("Postings") posted on the Site by End Users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings.
• You understand and agree not to use any functionality provided by the Site to post content or initiate communications that contain:
o Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. o Advertisements or solicitations of any kind. o Impersonate others or provide any kind of false information. o Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references. o Messages by non-spokesperson employees of Billiontech purporting to speak on behalf of Billiontech or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning Billiontech. o Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information. o Chain letters of any kind. o Identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message.
• If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any personal information that we have collected about you, you can opt-out anytime by sending an e-mail about your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites.
The Site or third parties may provide links to other internet sites or resources. Because Billiontech has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Billiontech is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Billiontech shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized Users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
• You acknowledge that the Billiontech is not at all responsible for any claim or damage in case the entity that has agreed to grant a loan through the website does not grant the said loan. • You acknowledge that the Billiontech in no manner warrants or guarantees the performance of a service provider that is providing services through the website of Billiontech.
• You acknowledge that Billiontech is in no manner responsible for any claim of money or damages in the event one entity fails to grant a loan.
• You acknowledge that you are aware of all your rights, duties and applicability of various laws, statutes, and regulations that may govern your usage of this Site.
• All information on this Billiontech website or available through this site are provided for use without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Billiontech, its shareholders, its holding company, its subsidiaries, and its licensors do not warrant that the information or other material which is placed on the website by any person is correct.
• By uploading any content, representation, or document, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such content and that the content complies with all laws and is true and authentic and is not in any event placed on the website to defraud others or misrepresent your actual status.
• You also represent that you have not ever been accused to any fraud, misrepresentation or default in repayment of any claims or monies to any third party whether a financial institution or not.
• You also represent that there are no outstanding disputes in connection with your moral turpitude or financial status.
• You hereby represent and warrant to Billiontech that you are legally competent to execute, be bound by and adhere to terms and conditions of Billiontech.
• Your use of this site is solely at your risk and you agree that Billiontech shall have no responsibility for any damages suffered by you in connection with this site or any content contained therein.
In case it comes to your knowledge that any User of this Site has committed default or fraud or misrepresented his financial status than you may inform Billiontech in writing and upon receipt of such information Billiontech shall call upon such third party to explain the allegations made in your Notice and upon receipt of an explanation from such third party Billiontech shall in its own discretion decide as to whether such a person should be prohibited from using the website.
This T&C and the relationship between you and Billiontech will be governed by the laws as applicable in India.
Courts of Bengaluru will have exclusive jurisdiction of dealing with all disputes arising from use of this site.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Billiontech and other respective persons. End Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as meta-tags on other pages or sites on the internet without the written permission of Billiontech or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site ("Content") is protected by copyright. End Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes
• From time to time Billiontech may offer special promotional offers which may or may not apply to your Billiontech account. To avail of such promotional offers, you agree to be bound by any additional terms and conditions for these special offers which are laid down by Billiontech.
• The failure of Billiontech to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Billiontech does not guarantee it will take action against all breaches of this T&C. Except as otherwise, expressly provided in this T&C, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this T&C. This T&C constitutes the entire agreement between you and Billiontech and governs your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and Billiontech with respect to the Site.
You can make payments on the Site using payments services deployed by Billiontech from time to time. Billiontech has also deployed a system of electronic payment of fees, the details of which are available on the Site. All transactions are processed in Indian Rupees.
a. On this Site, Billiontech provides Users with the ability to apply for a loan, track the progress of the loan and, post disbursal, if any, to track dues and fees and make payments for the same, as well as view other details related to the loan(s) availed, including the ability to view financed and unfinanced invoices, pay invoices, and send/receive various alerts and reports.
b. All payment transactions are digitally completed using third-party payment gateway services.
a. Payments made by Users are for dues related to their availing financing and related services. The amount and reasons for collecting these dues will be clearly informed to the Users on the Site. Users are advised to check and verify the amounts before making payments on the Site. In case the User disagrees with the amount of dues displayed on the Site, the User should write to email@example.com asking for the amount to be reviewed and re-calculated, if necessary.
b. Transactions once done through the payment gateway by a User shall not be cancelled other than in the following circumstances:
i. The User’s card/bank account is debited multiple times due to a technical or operational error
ii. The User's card/bank account is debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to a technical or operational error.
a. In the cases of Transaction Cancellation mentioned in section 2(b) above, excess amounts, excluding Payment Gateway charges, would be refunded to the User.
b. Billiontech will take up to 4 working days to evaluate any request for Transaction Cancellation and to process the refund, if any.
a. Billiontech shall not be responsible and shall incur no liability on account of failed payment transactions due to:
i. Incomplete, inaccurate, or invalid payment instructions issued by the User
ii. There being insufficient funds/limits in the User’s payment account to cover the payment amount
iii. There being any encumbrance or charge or hold on the funds in the User’s payment account
iv. If the User’s bank refuses or delays making the payment for whatever reason
v. Circumstances beyond the control of Billiontech, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure, or due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an external force
a. Users should write to firstname.lastname@example.org in case they wish to report any wrong debits to their bank/card accounts while completing a payment transaction on the Site.
Billiontech holds the complete right to de-activate the account of any User on its own accord if the User is suspected or found to be engaging or trying to engage in any malicious activity.